Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Long Awaited Get-A-Way

Good-bye kids hello...DISNEY WORLD!!! Yes, we left the kids and went to disney world without them! Luckily 3/4 of our kids have no clue what Disney World is so it wasn't too bad breaking the news to them! All they cared about was if mommy and daddy were bringing them back something!
Matt had a conference in Orlando and decided to let me tag along with him. I was so excited to get out of the house, have quiet, and get to spend some much needed quality time with my sweetheart, just him and I!!!!
I could not have asked for a better week and so thankful for my wonderful sister and mother who came to watch the kids for us, and Grandma and Papaw Lee who took their turn on the weekend! So thankful!!!! I was refreshed when I came back...
THEY WERE LUCKY I CAME BACK! ;)
Here are some memories we took away from our trip...
It was a long day of driving and we were a little slap happy :)
Disney Coronado Springs Resort, our beautiful home away for the next few days!
Our beautiful bedroom
Matt striking a pose in our room. I personally loved the fact that the doors shut to the sink/bathroom area so he could get ready in the mornings and I could sleep in :)
"I think I'll be spending a lot of time here..."
....Just as predicted :) (gotta love the white legs!)
Night out @ Downtown Disney...Rainforest cafe, Colten would LOVE this place!
Saw a really cool human statue that Matt just had to have his picture with...mid picture she took his hat, .... and then...........
He said, "WHA?!", so she went.....wha?!
He said, "I'll fight ya for it".............she went put em up!
She motioned for a kiss.............He said, 'NO WAY, my wife's watching'!
But I'll kiss your hand :) Now their friends! HILARIOUS!
Matt made me!
Really wanted to go up in the balloon but the winds were too high!
Went to dinner @ Paradiso 37...it was very good!
Walked through the T Rex cafe. Colten would love this too!!!
Colten.........be jealous! Lego World!!!!!!
Toy Story made out of legos!
On the way home we found these really awesome shades my mom left in the glove box of her car! They came in handy and were we styling!
Back home in the cold, did I feel guilty?.....nah! They were having a blast in the snow!
post divider tag

0 comments:

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!