Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Twins...

Matt needed to work on Chance's fence last week. It was a nice warm spring day so Colten was excited about going outside and helping his daddy. They went to the store together to pick up supplies...I should have gone, they came back with too many un-necessary things. By the way, Colten is a "big boy" now, in case you needed to know. He can walk out to the car by himself with no help. Matt was given specific directions to pull in the drive after work, honk his horn, and Colten would come out on his own and hop in the car while dad waited in the car. He was not to get out and come in and get him. He could do it on his own. This poses a problem though when you can't buckle your own seat belt :) When they arrived home Matt changed into some work clothes and headed out. Colten immediately says, "Dad, I'll meet you out there. I need to change too." When he comes down the stairs I laugh out loud!!! He has on boots...just like dad, jeans with holes...just like dad, and a sleeveless shirt...just like dad. I love it when he tries to be just like daddy. It's so STINKIN' CUTE! Here are the twins after work relaxing together...

2 comments:

Truth Traveler said...

Wow! Colten can I get some free tickets to your gun show sometime! You are getting big way too fast, but I am glad you still want to be like daddy!

tomandstacey said...

That's so cute! I can't wait until Garrett starts doing things like that. I'm sure he'll want to be just like his daddy too. :)

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!