Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Per Your Request!

Only because you made the request...here you go. These are old pics but who doesn't like looking at pics of Colten? (That was a retorical question)

When Colten was a little over a year old we went out to visit "PoPo". For those of you who don't know, Ted and Regina Laird are two amazing people who loved me through highschool and were awesome role models for me growing up. They were a few of the many people who shaped and molded me into the person I am today. I remember seeing how in love they were and thinking I wanted a marriage like that some day, and I wanted to raise my kids with the same excitement and love that they did. (I'm not just sucking up!!!) They are truely amazing people! I watched their kids all through highschool and they became my second family. I love them dearly! The Lairds raise pigs and pigs are a huge part of their families lives. I remember Morgan, Nolan, and Jacob making me chase those little baby piglets and trying to make me catch one of them! Playing with the pigs and playing whiffle ball was always a must when I watched the kids. So when we went to visit...OF COURSE...Colten had to check out the pigs. He loved it! Since then he always asks about the pigs at Jacob's house! I remembers Jacob real well for some reason and always asks about him. (Sorry Ted but that's the truth) We miss you guys and need to come visit soon!










These are just for fun!! I couldn't resist...


Like father....like son!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks so much for the kind words.

I guess this is as good as time as any to tell you that I have divorced Regina and am living with a 23-year old. I don't have any contact with any of the kids. My girlfriend & I are very happy though and she keeps me young. She calls me PoPo too.

We do need to get together though as I feel a tugging on my heart to share the Truth I have found in the Church of Scientology.

Thanks again for the kind words & am thrilled to hear I could be such a good role model.

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!