Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

MAY

Well, I think this is where I left off the last time. We were beginning to start t-ball, and boy was I excited! What was I thinking?????? Sure, my kid was the cutest one on the field but boy was he the most frustrating one. Words of wisdom, don't put your 3 year old in t-ball!!! Colten loved t-ball for the first 3 games. After that it was all down hill. I think his best position was catcher cause he was too busy throwing the ball back to the picher that he didn't have time to do art in the dirt :) I know all kids play in the dirt, but my kid refused to do anything you asked him to do. All he wanted to do was play in the dirt. But, it's all in the past now and I have cute pictures to show for it. That's all that matters right? Now, I think he's wanting to play soccer! Oh Boy! Here we go again. This was Colten's first big hit!!! His first time up to bat all season and he got a hit! What a slugger...and yes he's a lefty. On base and ready to run it in for a score! This is the most alert he was all season! No joke... I actually caught him paying attention!!! What a pro. ...and this is where it goes downhill. "But," you say, "he's chasing after the ball...that's good!" No in fact the ball wasn't even hit. He ran infront of the pitcher in the middle of the at bat to run across the field to say hi to his grandma and papaw Lee watching from the crowd. That's Matt chasing after him and bringing him back to his position... ...A good father/son talk... ...and there went the focus! This is what the rest of his t-ball career looked like. At least he got to hang out with one of his best buds Caleb.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Brings back memories of Sam's t-ball days!!
It does get better!

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!