Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 year old pictures!!!

We haven't had the money to do the 3 year pictures yet, so today I finally decided that I would take Colten's 3 year old pictures myself, and save a little money!!! Why not? I set up a little studio upstairs and he thought it was fun! I was excited cause for the first time he actually smiled in a posed picture!!! And they turned out pretty good. Now I just have to make the effort to take them to Target and get them printed out! It might get done before Christmas! And of course....Colten had to have some goofy faces for some of his pictures. He loved these the best! He laughs every time he sees them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Those pictures r adorable! i like the one with the basket :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Maybe another career option...?

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!