Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

DONE AT 2:05!!

Well, it's finished! I have updated my blog! It only took me 3 hours! I hope you enjoy. For your reading pleasure I put everything in backwards so that when you read it, it will be in the correct order :) I tried to go month by month to fill you in on what has happened since May, besides adoption stuff. From now on, I will try to do a better job of keeping it up. By the way, I have created a new blog about our adoption. It is a private blogspot so if you would like to be invited to that email me and let me know. I will not be posting much adoption stuff on here as I don't want the entire world to know details of our adoption.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! that must have taken u forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i like it and i like all the pics :)

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!