Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Been So Busy!

Life has been so busy lately and just when I get a chance to relax it seems like there's something else that I've got to accomplish! It never ends. And it only gets worse with summer right around the corner and all the events Matt has planned for the kids at church. Matt's getting the 'rummage' fever again...it's that time of year. With all that said, that is the reason I am just now getting around to posting again. It has been awhile and so much has happened since I last posted a message. We are still waiting to hear anything about adoption stuff. This is the hardest part...waiting, waiting, waiting. At night we always pray for our baby in Africa. So now Colten makes sure he prays for HIS baby in Africa. He thinks he's getting one of his own! The weather has been awesome so Colten has been spending alot of time out in the yard playing and helping me garden. He usual quits on me after 5 minutes in though and leaves me by myself or wants me to come and do what he's doing. He needs a brother or sister so badly! I was reminded the other day that this year I don't have to tear down a classroom. I can't believe it's been 1 year already! It feels like I've been on a really long summer break! It's gone too fast and Colten is growing up so fast! Matt keeps bringing up the fact that Colten will go to school in just a few short years. I tell him I don't want to hear it...I'm sure you know that only encourages it! I guess one good thing is it makes me spend the time now,cause I'll regret it later.

1 comments:

tomandstacey said...

Come on, Woman! You need to update.

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!