Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Friday, November 4, 2011

That's My Girl

So on Izzy's first birthday we learned something new about her...the girl loves chocolate and NOTHING else...
So I bought Izzy a special cupcake creature for her birthday to dig into all by herself. It was a cute little kitty; white cake with pink icing...too cute to eat! SHE HATED IT!
So like any good mom, I forced her to try it...SHE HATED IT EVEN MORE! Screaming, tears, lots of unhappiness on a happy occasion!
I thought maybe she just didn't like getting all sticky, so again, the wonderful mother I am says to self, "I know you'll like it if you just try it!" So I put some on a spoon and stuck it in her mouth, which resulted in...her spitting it out and continuing to scream, only louder now.
Took the kitty away from the crying baby who obviously was being traumatized and introduced the amazing cake I made myself...chocolate with chocolate icing. (mmmm)
Showing interest...no more tears...AND...
We learn two things about our daughter today... 1. The girl can turn it off in a second. 2. She loves her some chocolate, just like her momma! :) Happy Birthday Izzy!
post divider tag

0 comments:

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!