Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Son...The Party Organizer

So I come home from the grocery one afternoon and am greeted at the door by a very excited little boy. He says, "Guess how many shirts I have on?? Answer: 4!! "Guess how many shorts I have on?" Answer: 2!!! "Wanna know why? I'm gonna have a basketball party and at the church and all my friends are gonna come and if they get hot they can have one of my basketball shirts or a pair of my shorts!" "You know how many pairs of socks I have in my room??" Answer: 19 "And how many shoes?"...14 (now obviously he didn't count correctly :) "I have a pair for all my friends" (He's laid everything out to get ready for this party that neither Matt or I know anything about :) "Mom, if my friends get hungry I should have a snack for them. I've got it all ready downstairs in the kitchen..." "I've put them all in bags so they can share them". Wow, he's quite the planner!

0 comments:

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!