Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Imagination...What a Great Thing

As you know we are still in the process of adopting. We have two babies waiting for us in Liberia. Since we have gotten their room all set up and ready for them to come home and Colten just can't wait! He so badly wants a brother or sister to play with! One day his blanket was in the wash and not dry by the time his nap came. I told him he could choose another blanket to sleep with and he wanted to pick one out of Marie's bed. So I covered him up with her blanket and he took a good nap. When he woke up he came down the stairs and told me, "mommy I slept with Marie! I snuggled her the whole time and she didn't even cry!" It was so cute. Later that night he asked if he could snuggle Marie again. I remembered that we had gotten a baby doll from Sam and asked him if he wanted to sleep with it and pretend it was Marie. Of course he was all giggly and excited about it. So we put her in bed with him and covered them both up with her blanket...since then he has informed me that now he sleeps with Marie, Onah, and God! That's quite the crowded bed! I had to snap a pic of him snuggling his sister...

0 comments:

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!