Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Adoption News



We are getting more and more excited every day now! Last week we FINALLY got all of our paper work in! Of course the paper work is never finished completely, but for right now we can say we have done our part and are just waiting. Our homestudy will be turned in this afternoon and our agency will send us a power of attourney thing to sign and from there we get put on a referral list! It's becoming more and more of a reality for me that there is a child in Liberia that God is watching over and protecting and has designed just for our family to love. I can't wait to meet him/her! Colten still thinks there is a baby in my belly everytime we try and talk to him about it. Hopefully we'll get him to understand, but he is so excited! I show him pictures of babies in Liberia and try to explain to him that we will have a baby like that soon and he gets all giggly! He is in a phase right now where he loves babies anyone. He'd kiss them to death if I let him I think. Here are a few pictures that I got off one of my favorite blog spots and a cute video of some beautiful baby girls. It makes me even more excited when I see these! (DON'T FORGET TO PAUSE THE MUSIC AT THE BOTTOM SO YOU CAN HEAR THE SOUND ON THE VIDEO)


I couldn't forget the boys!!!!

3 comments:

tomandstacey said...

That pic of the boys on the tricycles is sooo cute.

Hooray for being on the referral list!!!

Bridget & Josh Lee said...

You guys are practically the next brangelina!

Congrats for getting paperwork in.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I like the pictures and the video too!

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!