Glimpses of the happenings in our home where we have quickly become...out-numbered.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Izzy...Spoiled?...Yep!

Now that Onah and Marie are in school part of the day Izzy and I have alot of time together just the two of us.  I enjoy the time with her so much but I must admit she's getting a bit spoiled by all the attention!

 We visit daddy often for lunch...
 No having to 'share' mommy with Marie...I think this is what she loves the best :)
 I did make her pick up a part time job!  You have to earn your way around this house!
 Of course she likes to play with Marie's toys while she's at school...no one to stop her :)
Oh and then there's the shopping!  She tried on these boots and said, "I sparkle mommy" haha!  Telling her we weren't buying them and making her put them back about broke her heart!

post divider tag

0 comments:

COLTENS PUPPET SHOW

While at the Children's Museum, Colten, Cade, and Matt display their amazing acting skills!